Beautiful to look at and delicious to taste, ideal to serve as part of a cocktail party or to whet your appetite before a sumptuous dinner or wedding breakfast
Here are some ideas to get you started but they are by no means the only ones that we can do !
- Smoked salmon and dill on mini potato scone.
- Home cured gravadlax on rye with hot mustard
- Mini herb blini with smoked trout and horseradish
- Prawn cocktail spoons
- Eyemouth smoked haddock rarebit
- Mini Thai spiced fishcakes, sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Prawn, ginger and spring onion filos.
- Carpaccio of beef , gherkin, mustard cream on rye
- Eastern spiced mini meatballs.
- Sticky glazed sausages
- Mini chicken satay with a chilli dip.
- Prosciutto, ricotta and fig parcels.
- Herbed scones with sun-blush tomato, olive and basil.
- Leek and goats cheese frittata.
- Little tartlets, local black pudding and sweet carrot chutney
- Crostini with pea and mint mousse, shaved parmesan
- Little tartlets of haggis and red onion confit
- Mini Yorkshires with rare beef and horseradish cream
- Crostini, sweet pickled pear, Strathdon blue
- Brie, carmelised onion and basil filos
- Parma ham and asparagus pancake rolls.
- Baby mozzarella, tomato, basil and crostini skewers.
Sips and Shots
- Bloody Mary soup shot
- Broad bean veloute with crisp pancetta
- Pea and mint with coriander cream
- Wild mushroom with sherry.
- Sweet potato and coconut
- White and dark chocolate dipped strawberries
- Lemon meringue tartlets
- Banoffi bites
- Cranachen shots
- Mini ice cream cones
- Summer fruit tuiles